etchable pad printing plate
NYP 34-W etchable pad printing plate is a water washable polymer plate for the highest print quality, suitable for small print runs.
- Up to 20.000 prints without loss of quality
- Suitable for closed and open ink systems
- Suitable for halftone printing
- Screen ruling up to 150 lpi (60 L / cm)
- Maximum depth is 200 microns
- Highest resolution for the reproduction of the finest details
- Stable and reproducible print results through precise definition of the engraving depth
- Excellent solid density due to brilliant ink transfer due to straight cell geometry.
- The hardness of the plate is 89 shore D
- A tonal range of 2 % to 95 % at screen ruling of 150 lpi (60 L / cm)
- Suitable for UV inks, solvent-based inks and two component inks
- Not suitable for water-based inks and cleaners.
etching NYP 34-W
Needs to etch a pad printing plate:
- Washing out brush
- Drying oven
Attention: the opening of the packaging, the lighting and the development of the pad printing plate must be done in a room with only yellow light.
More information about these articles can be found in our consumables brochure
A detailed description of the individual steps in making the pad printing plates and detailed information on processing and storage can be found in the NYP 34-W etchable plate user manual. Please ask your sales contact
Other etched pad printing plates
Download CONSUMABLES BROCHURE
Please fill in your contact details