- Up to 50.000 prints without loss of quality
- Suitable for closed and open ink systems
- Suitable for halftone printing
- Screen ruling up to 380 lpi (150 L / cm)
- Maximum depth is 200 microns
- Highest resolution for the reproduction of the finest details
- Stable and reproducible print results through precise definition of the engraving depth
- Excellent solid density due to brilliant ink transfer due to straight cell geometry.
- The hardness of the plate is 90 shore D
- A tonal range of 5 % to 95 % at screen ruling of 380 lpi (150 L / cm)
- Suitable for UV inks, solvent-based inks and two component inks
- Not suitable for alcohol-based inks and cleaners.
etching NYP 52
Needs to etch a pad printing plate:
- Developer PR/NYP
- Washing out brush
- Alcohol meter
- Drying oven
Attention: the opening of the packaging, the lighting and the development of the pad printing plate must be done in a room with only yellow light.
More information about these articles can be found in our consumables brochure
A detailed description of the individual steps in making the pad printing plates and detailed information on processing and storage can be found in the “NYP 52 etchable pad printing plate” user manual. Please ask your sales contact
Download CONSUMABLES BROCHURE
Please fill in your contact details