Thick steel 10 mm
LASER ENGRAVABLE PLATE
Thick steel 10 mm is a hardened carbon steel pad printing plate containing chrome with a polished surface, for corrosive inks. Thick steel pad printing plate is extremely suitable for high productions runs.
- Up to 1.000.000 prints without loss of quality
- Suitable for open and closes ink systems
- Suitable for halftone printing
- Screen ruling up to 200 lpi (80 L / cm)
- Maximum laser depth is 200 microns
- The hardness of the plate is 62 HRC
- The flatness: 10 µ / 100 mm
- Roughness Ra 0.1 µ
- Roughness Rmax 2 µ
- A tonal range of 10 % to 95 % at screen ruling of 200 lpi (80 L / cm)
- Suitable for UV inks, solvent based inks, two component inks.
- Not suitable for water-based inks and cleaners.
Laser cliché service
Do you not have the possibilities to laser pad printing plates yourself or do you only need a few? No problem! Exposure of CTP pad printing plates is a daily business for Printing International. We produce dozens a day, from the smallest to the largest formats, with or without perforations, according to your specifications. Our processes are tightly organised and are subject to quality controls throughout production.
Find out more about Printing International’s laser cliché service here.
Download CONSUMABLES BROCHURE
Please fill in your contact details