NYP 30 LASER
LASER ENGRAVABLE PLATE
NYP 30 is a polymer laser plate for high-quality pad printing, suitable for small print runs, without loss of quality.
NYP 30 laser plate can be used for industrial, medical and promotional products, automotive and electronic components, toys and decorative designs.
- Up to 40.000 prints without loss of quality
- Suitable for closed and open ink systems
- Suitable for halftone printing
- Screen ruling up to 380 lpi (150 L/cm)
- Maximum laser depth is 30 microns
- Highest resolution for the reproduction of the finest details
- Stable and repeatable print quality due to precise definition of engraving depth
- Excellent solid density due to brilliant ink transfer due to straight cell geometry
- the hardness of the plate is 92 shore D
- Tonal range 5 – 95%at screen ruling of 150 L / cm or 380 lpi
- Suitable for UV inks, solvent-based inks and two component inks
- Not suitable for water-based inks and cleaners and alcohol-based inks
Laser cliché service
Do you not have the possibilities to laser pad printing plates yourself or do you only need a few? No problem! Exposure of CTP pad printing plates is a daily business for Printing International. We produce dozens a day, from the smallest to the largest formats, with or without perforations, according to your specifications. Our processes are tightly organised and are subject to quality controls throughout production.
Find out more about Printing International’s laser cliché service here.
Download NYP 30 sheet
Please fill in your contact details