We, a high-tech machine manufacturer based in Aalter, specialise in the design, production and commissioning of printing machines using the pad printing process. We also supply all accessories, including inks, printing plates and printing pads.
Our customers are global players in the fields of pharma, food, medical devices, but also cosmetics, toys and automotive.
We are proud of our status as Siemens OEM partner from the very beginning.
Everyone @PI does their bit to achieve our goals. Customer satisfaction requires commitment from everyone and the will to want to accelerate that last metre. “Teamwork makes the dream work” could be our slogan.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As part of the team, you will help conceptualise and budget the high-tech printing machines.
Our machines consist of a number of functional units for which a solution needs to be proposed and a budget determined. For this conceptual design, we can fall back on past designs and machines. On the other hand, customer-specific solutions need to be devised.
When working out a solution, the customer’s requirements are taken into account, which can be very specific.
The solution (consisting of the machine, possible options, specific developments, deviations from the specifications, packaging and transport, start-up and installation, accessories, etc.) is explained to the customer in a technical offer.
Today it concerns a request for a machine for an Indian customer active in pharma, tomorrow a request for a machine for a Finnish customer active in Medical Devices. This is a very varied job in a high-tech environment for customers who are often world leaders in their field!
You are in direct contact with customers and salespeople, but also with design, production, assembly and project management.
Naturally, we offer a competitive salary.
You can of course read plans fluently (mechanical and electrical) and have the required skills or interest and brainpower to install, maintain and if necessary repair high-tech machines.
You are stress resistant, communicative and (technically and executive) independent but also a team player.
Preferably you check off the following list positively:
– You enjoyed a technical education level bachelor or higher
– You have experience in machine building, drive systems, electrical components, PLC controls, E-plan and other equipment/software that can be delivered in combination with the machines
– You are able to work with production machnies such as lathe, milling machine, CNC, welding machine, etc.
– You work accurately and precisely and according to a predetermined planning
– You are able to work independently based on part drawings, assembly drawings, flow charts, planning and general guidelines, but also able to work in a team
– Dutch is the working language, but with a good knowledge of English (must) and preferably also French and German (plus).