SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
We, a high-tech machine manufacturer based in Aalter, specialise in the design, production and commissioning of printing machines using the pad printing process. We also supply all accessories, including inks, printing plates and printing pads.
Our customers are global players in the fields of pharma, food, medical devices, but also cosmetics, toys and automotive.
We are proud of our status as Siemens OEM partner from the very beginning.
Everyone @PI does their bit to achieve our goals. Customer satisfaction requires commitment from everyone and the will to want to accelerate that last metre. “Teamwork makes the dream work” could be our slogan.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As part of the team, you will help conceptualise and budget the high-tech printing machines.
Our machines consist of a number of functional units for which a solution needs to be proposed and a budget determined. For this conceptual design, we can fall back on past designs and machines. On the other hand, customer-specific solutions need to be devised.
When working out a solution, the customer’s requirements are taken into account, which can be very specific.
The solution (consisting of the machine, possible options, specific developments, deviations from the specifications, packaging and transport, start-up and installation, accessories, etc.) is explained to the customer in a technical offer.
Today it concerns a request for a machine for an Indian customer active in pharma, tomorrow a request for a machine for a Finnish customer active in Medical Devices. This is a very varied job in a high-tech environment for customers who are often world leaders in their field!
You are in direct contact with customers and salespeople, but also with design, production, assembly and project management.
Naturally, we offer a competitive salary.
- You have the necessary skills and experience in mechanical engineering.
- You are commercially minded and can draw up a machine concept and defend it technically to a customer.
- You are stress resistant, communicative and independent but also a team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; preferably also in French.
- Preferably, you check off the following list positively:
- You enjoyed a technical education level industrial engineer or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in mechanical engineering, i.e. pneumatics, drive systems and product manipulation
- You have knowledge of the applicable standards in mechanical engineering
- Computers (Windows) and office applications
- You work accurately and neatly and according to a predetermined planning
- Dutch is the official language, but quotations are made in English or French