pad printing ink
- 1 and 2 component
- Solvent based pad printing ink
- Satin gloss
- Medium drying speed
Area of application: This pad printing ink is mainly used for demanding substrates such as polyamide (PA), polyurethane (PU) – for soft touch coatings as on rubber, leather and synthetic leather.
Compliant to toy standard EN ISO 71-3:2013
- high elasticity and flexibility
- pre-tests are essential, also pre- and post-treatment
- especially suited for thermoplastic elastomers (TPE, TPU, TPS etc.)
- for medium-term outdoor applications
FOR FLEXIBLE SUBSTRATES
Area of application: This pad printing ink is mainly used for promotional materials (pens) – toys (soft-ball) – sports articles (handles) – automotive appliances – tools (handles) – soft elastic and flexible objects – velvet like soft coatings – thermoplastic elastomer – thermoplastic urethane (also available for natural and synthetic textiles and artificial leather materials).